- INFORMATION SHORE COLLECTS
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a reservation such as your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, age and email address.
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Web-usage data is collected by a standard technology (so-called cookies) and web server logs that contain information on how the website is being used. Cookies are small files that are saved in your browser history, which store specific information about the date and time of your visit to Shore.
- Ratings that you provide us with, when you write a review on a restaurant. You can freely choose the user name that is depicted in connection to the review.
- Information about the restaurant visit. This is data collected in regard to a reservation you have booked through Shore.
- USE OF DATA
- to provide you with the Shore network, our restaurant evaluation system and in order to provide you with all reservation related services. Data needed for making a reservation (e.g. your name and phone number) are transferred to the restaurant you are seeking to make a booking with.
- to provide you with offers that might be of interested to you. For this purposed Shore analysis data stored on you. Based on the analysis Shore customizes offers and marketing banners sponsored on the Shore portal. You hereby explicitly confirm that Shore is allowed to analyse you personal data to provide you with an individualized customer experience. You are free to withdraw your consent at any time.
- to analyze traffic and thereby improve the performance of the website to provide you with a seeming less user experience.
- to improve our general services and prevent or unveil misuse and especially fraud.
If during registration or during making a reservation you agree to receive information to be sent by Shore or Shore Partners, you permit Shore and Shore Partners to make use of your data to send you information in regard to restaurant offerings and other services provided by our Partners via electronic mail. However, in terms of any marketing or promotional emails we may send, we will always give you the chance to opt-out (or unsubscribe) from them in the future by submitting an objection to info@Shore.com or by mailing us a letter to Shore GmbH, Rosenheimerstr. 145 e, 81671 Munich.
Cookies provide information regarding the computer used by a user. Their use enables Shore to operate an efficient service and to track the patterns of behavior of user of the Shore network with the sole purpose of providing an individualized and enhanced customer experience. Cookies are small text files stored in your browser history. They do not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer. If you do so, there is a probability that you won’t be able to use actual or future elements of our portal. For a more thorough explanation of what cookies are and how they operate, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- SHARING OF DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
- if you agree with passing on you data;
- to process you requested service (e.g. your booking);
- to comply with applicable laws;
- to respond to governmental enquiries (or enquiries from a legal, governmental or quasi-governmental or local authority agency or Internet protection agency of any type);
- comply with a valid legal process or procedure;
- protect our rights or property.
Importantly, other than to other Partners of Shore, we will never sell or rent your data to anyone else for their marketing purposes without your consent. Reviews submitted and in this context elected User-Names may be published by Shore on the reviews-site of the respective restaurant. With submitting your review you consent to the release and publication of your selected User-Name. Further data of the User will not be made available to other users or visitors.
- OTHER WEBSITES
- DATA TRANSFER
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the all Shore services will be uninterrupted and that data transmissions will be error-free. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Every data-transfer is therefore done at one’s own risk. Once we have received your data, will use strict procedures and security measure to prevent unauthorized access and theft.
10. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of €10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information. You can exercise your rights of access at any time. Such access rights include, for example, your right to obtain a description of the personal data we hold about you, to verify such personal data including its origin and accuracy, to ask us to amend or delete certain information, or to opt-out of certain types of processing. You may enforce your privacy rights by reviewing the information in your account by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing us a letter to Shore GmbH, Rosenheimerstr. 145 e, 81671 Munich, Germany.